Why Work for us
A Raymond Brown career provides you with a challenging environment to exercise your skills, a safe and healthy workplace, investment in professional and personal development opportunities and a strong benefits package.
We are an exciting business with a unique culture; we offer an open working environment, transparency and employee freedom.
Training & Development
We are passionate about developing our people, providing fantastic opportunities within an exciting industry, and ensuring that all employees receive the training, career development, benefits and recognition they need.
- Reviews with line managers.
- Training relating to the enhancement of skills for an employee’s current job role. This can include internal and external courses, and providing technical or specialist training.
- Training leading to a professional or academic qualification. Raymond Brown encourages employees, who wish to do so, to pursue continuous professional development and where appropriate to gain further qualifications.
- Management training, including supervisory skills and management development programmes.
- Graduate development programme and apprenticeship schemes.
In addition to competitive salaries and a great working environment, Raymond Brown offers a number of discretionary benefits. These benefits are available, depending on your position.
- Holiday Entitlement with the option to purchase additional holiday
- Personal Pension Plan
- Private Medical Insurance (depending on role)
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
If you believe you have the right skills and ambition to contribute to the on-going success of Raymond Brown we would be delighted to hear from you.